All together we control the coronavirus in the Netherlands.
- If you have mild complaints? Stay home and get tested.
- Keep 1.5 meters away.
- Stay away from busy places.
- Work at home as much as possible
- Wash your hands often
Our campsite is open and we welcome visitors from other countries.
Every visitor will receive a copy of the camping rules and the details are posted in the sanitary buildings.
The sanitary buildings are open from June 15, but certain facilities are closed due to the distance of 1.5 meters.
The sanitary buildings are completely disinfected daily.
Chemical toilet, Wastewater and trash cans are already open.
If you have a cough, have a cold or a family member has a fever, stay home!
Current rules of conduct
- One should keep 1.5 meters away from others at all times,
- Do not shake hands;
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for longer than 25 seconds
- Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow;
- Used paper tissues / gloves / mouth masks, these should be thrown away in normal rubbish bins and not the paper only bins.
Because it concerns the health of our guests and employees, we will strictly enforce these rules. Failure to comply with these rules will immediately prompt you to leave the campsite